Canadian looking for Las Vegas realtor originally from Canada or a realtor who deals with Canadians on a regular basis.

Asked by Jason, Las Vegas, NV Sat Jan 29, 2011

I will be moving to Las Vegas from Canada and looking for a Las Vegas real estate agent who is originally from Canada or a realtor who deals with Canadians on a regular basis. I will be managing a business on the Las Vegas Strip and therefore interested in property in this location. I look forward to all responses.

Answers

19
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Simplify relocation here: http://chooseahomenow.com/relocating
lucasstyles, Both Buyer And Seller, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Oct 9, 2013
CANADIANS ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND THERE USERS.
And for some strange reason they all act a like and they all think its ok to use us.
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
Jed Wunderli, , Las Vegas, NV
Wed Apr 6, 2011
Jason - I have at least one option for financing a Canadian borrower and I recently closed a transaction for a Canadian borrower and would be happy to refer you to the agent who handled that transaction. Let me know if I can help you with this.
Dale Walters,…, , Phoenix, AZ
Thu Mar 24, 2011
As part of your move to the US, you will need some cross-border tax and financial planning advice.

You will need to know what to do before you leave Canada (Pre-exit checklist).

You will need to know how to obtain US health insurance if your employer does not provide or if coverage does not start immediately.

You will want to know what to do with your RRSPs, bank and brokerage accounts.

You will need someone to file your Canadian exit return and file your US dual status tax returns.

Call me at 1-800-678-5007 or email me at dalew@keatsconnelly.com

Dale Walters, CPA, PFS, CFP (US & Canada)
Web Reference:  http://www.keatsconnelly.com
Jennifer Har…, , Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 22, 2011
Hi Jason,

If you have not yet found a Realtor, give me a call at 702-542-3089 or email nevadahomesbyjennifer@yahoo.com

I was born & raised in Edmonton, AB and have lived here in Vegas for the last 6 years. As a Finance Major, I have over 10 years in the Investment, Mortgage, and Real Estate Industry.

Give me a call and I can give you a quick overview of the process of process to buy a property here in Vegas.
hi im from calgary and im looking for someone who can help me buy a retiremeny home . pls. email me at bakitako51@hotmail.com. we are planning to com this sept to buy a house just a small,safe and decent home will do. thz zeny
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012
Burt Klein, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Please go to my website. I have over 21 years of experience. Licensed in New York, Las Vegas, NV & California.
Sandra Lee L…, Both Buyer And Seller, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jan 30, 2011
Hello Jason,
I have sold several home to Canadians. I also have a lender who can help with financing.
Let me know how I can help you.
Cheers,
Sandi Love
Alan Hughes, , Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jan 30, 2011
Hi Jason. I was born and raised in Canada and spent most of my life in Toronto. I'm also currently working with around 6 Canadians looking to purchase property in the valley. I would be happy to help you find the home of your dreams and I can also get you access to lending down here so you don't have to tie up a significant part of your capital.

If you are interested in talking to me, my contact information is below. Thanks.

Alan Hughes
Realty Executives of Nevada
1903 S Jones Blvd, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
p: 702-940-8944
alanhughes@realtyexecutives.com
Web Reference:  http://www.redshoeshomes.com
Ben Correa, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jan 30, 2011
Jason,

As a realtor in Las Vegas I build my business by referral.
What that means for my clients is I will not look at you as a transaction and try to push you into a property just because I need a paycheck.
Working by referral allows me to fine tune my clients wants and needs by listening and dedicating all the time to find the home that makes sense for you and your business.

I have experience working and helping Canadians finding properties in and around the Las Vegas area.
I would be happy to provide you with Canadian references.
I also have experience with clients looking for properties around the Las Vegas strip.
Recently sold a unit in a beautiful high rise condo located across from the Las Vegas strip ...the high rise is called Panorama.

I look forward to being your real estate point person in Las Vegas

BEN CORREA
Realty One Group
702-768-8244
Fax-702-921-7607
BenCorrea.com
BY THE WAY, I’M NEVER TOO BUSY FOR YOUR REFERRALS!
Richard Fears, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Good Evening,

I am not from Canada but the last three clients have been
from Canada. Two of them are investors. My niche market
has been out of area buyers and sellers. If you are interested
in talking or getting together, let me know.

Thank You,

Richard Fears
(702)339-2840
rich_estate@yahoo.com
Premier Realty Group
terri chapman, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
how about a las vegas native who counts canadian customers as friends? :) would love to help you find the perfect home in my home town!
Michele Dutc…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Hello Jason,

I am a Las Vegas Realtor who deals with many Canadian Investors as well as those relocating to the US.

Up until June 2010 also was also a Nevada Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer; I mention this because it gives me a much broader base of knowledge than most Realtors in the financial aspects involved when dealing with Canadians and other Foreign Nationals.

Although I do not personally hold a Mortgage Loan Officer License any longer I have maintained very strong relationships with various Lenders who I am confident can help you get through the loan process.

I have another Canadian Client coming in to town next week to buy a condo in Las Vegas. I would be more than happy to add you to my list of people I have helped in 2011.

If I can be of service please contact me at 702-324-9281 or email Michelesellsvegas@yahoo.com.

Warmest Regards,

Michele Dutchess
Realtor/Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified
Office: 702-212-2222
Email: Michelesellsvegas@yahoo.com
Mary Preheim, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Good Afternoon Jason,
I work and have worked with Canadian residents on both the buying and selling sides of transactions and understand the laws that regulate a international purchase. I would be pleased to discuss your potential real estate purchase here in Las Vegas and how a purchase varies for a Canadian resident. Please feel free to call or email me- information below. You may also visit my website at http://www.ClickLasVegasHomes.com

All the best to you in your search,

Mary Preheim
REALTOR, CSP, SFR
702-403-3452
marypreheim@realtyexecutives.com
Steve Matthe…, Agent, North Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Hello Jason,

I have a deal in escrow right now with an investor from Canada and working on a second one.
Throughout the more than 31 years I have been in Real Estate, I have had many occasions to work with our Neighbors to the North. Let's talk about what you are looking for, what price range, and then we can work at finding something that will get to work in a timely manner. Relocation is one of my specialties.

Unless you are looking at a High-rise Condo on the Strip, or a low end condo in close proximity to the Strip, you are going to be disappointed at the choices. Most people who work on the Strip live off Strip. Many of my best clients work on the Strip. The good news is that you are never more than 20 minutes at the farthest point, so I am confident we can find you a good home at a bargain price. Our prices are so low that you are going to be very pleased with what you can get for the money today.

My commitment to you is this: We will take as much time as you want and need to help you feel comfortable with the decision you make. Call me for an interview and you may ask me anything about the market here, and I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

You can call me at 702-491-4663., or email me at Steve@REOVegas.com.
Azim Jessa, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Hi Jason,
I am originally from Vancouver and have lived here for over 12 years now. My wife and I work as a team and would be glad to provide you with references from our Canadian clients.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time with any questions you may have.

Azim Jessa
Realty ONE Group
702-569-9353
Tim Kimball, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Jason Schreiner, I have a number of very happy Canadian clients I would be happy to give you some Canadian references if you would like. I use to travel to Canada on business for years and have been to every Province except PEI. I work with a lender that has been able to do loans for Canadians. Tim Kimball the Kimball Team, cell 702-290-8465, kimballteam@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kimballteam.com
Nadia Gross, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Dear Jason, I am an experienced agent working with Canadian buyers specifically. I also work with loan programs that are specifically designed for Canadian foreign nationals. I have a business degree and over 20 years of business experience, and I specialize in representing buyers in the real estate transaction. Please email me or call me with the criteria that you are looking for and I will work diligently to find the home of your dreams. Nadia D. Gross
Realtor, Realty One Group
B.S. Marketing, bilingual in Spanish
Fax: 877-448-6516
Email: Nadiashomes@gmail.com
Online: www. Nadiashomes.com
1333 N. Buffalo Suite 400
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Web Reference:  http://Www.nadiashomes.coM
Lilly Ruiz, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Altough I am not Canadian,Would be very happy to assist you.Regards,Lilly
Tina Encheva, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 29, 2011
Hello Mr.Schreiner,
I work with international buyers all the time.I will be happy to assist you find a home in Las Vegas.You can call me directly at 702-292-1156 or e-mail me at TinaE@RealtyOneLV.com