Can you tell me what 3580 Belmor Crossing, Olive Branch sold for from the original owner?

Asked by Jim, Olive Branch, MS Thu Apr 5, 2012

Answers

4
The MEM Group’s answer
The MEM Group, Agent, Memphis, TN
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Jim,

It was sold for 348k in 2007. Feel free to contact me with any other questions you have.

Laksh Nandrajog
KAIZEN Realty
lakshnandy@gmail.com
901-871-9601 c
901-221-4041 w
708-851-9601 f
Sam Tiwana, Agent, Germantown, TN
Thu Apr 5, 2012
I'm not licensed in MS but just wanted to comment on the non disclosure state part.
Non-disclosure states directly contribute to the delay in the right of way acquisition process. It affects the property owners, as it makes it difficult for them to compare prices and validate their own opinion for the “market value” of their property. It is also one of the direct causes of suspicion, uncertainty, additional costs and time delays injected into the process of right of way acquisition.

I believe in complete transparency and public should have full knowledge of the market and sales in their neighborhood. Why are some states hiding these facts? What purpose does it serve? It can have a big financial impact on public.
Carson O'Con…, Agent, OLIVE BRANCH, MS
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Jim
Mississippi is a non disclosure state and the original sales price may not be public knowledge. If you are looking to compare value that will not be a good indicator. Value is determined by closed sales of liked properties in the neighborhoods of comparable squarefootage. The best way to see value would be to ask for a CMA.
Carol Massey, Agent, Olive Branch, MS
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Send me your direct email address and I will respond with the answer. Thanks for your inquiry. My direct email is carol.massey@crye-leike.com