Can you tell me about the Sunset Pointe Condominiums?

Asked by Gena Riede, Elk Grove, CA Thu May 17, 2007

Answers

2
Laurie Manny, , Long Beach, CA
Thu May 17, 2007
The Sunset Pointe Condominiums on West 4th Street have much to offer in the way of location and access to all of the wonderful entertainment and fine dining that Downtown Long Beach has to offer. Just one short block to the lovely Cesar Chavez Park and a short walk to Pine Avenue, the beach or to The Pike, makes this a slam dunk. Arrive home to lovely landscaping, relax to the sound of the babbling brooks, take a sunset dip in the rooftop pool or languish in the rooftop spa, while enjoying the 360 view of Long Beach, San Pedro and Palos Verdes. On a clear day you can even see the Hollywood sign and the San Bernardino mountain range. Enjoy the Downtown Long Beach skyline, see the link provided for further information:
Laurie Manny, , Long Beach, CA
Wed May 23, 2007
If you are thinking about moving into the Downtown Long Beach area you might find some area information helpful. I have attached a link for you: