Can you show me some listings in Chantilly Highlands?

Asked by Jennifer, Herndon, VA Wed Jun 27, 2012

Answers

5
Janet WATTS’s answer
Janet WATTS, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Yes, my office is close to Chantilly Highlands and I would be glad to work with you. Please let me kow how I can get in touch with you so I can help you get what yoou want in the time you want. Won't that be great.!!!!
Erik Weissko…, Agent, fairfax, VA
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Jennifer,

I am very familiar with and know a host of families in Chantilly Highlands. I would be happy to put my 25 years of experience to work for you in purchasing a new home. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Nice choice by the way!

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate, Inc.
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
Jeanne Little, Agent, Vienna, VA
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Good Morning Jennifer, I would love to show you some properties in Chantilly Highlands. Please send me your email so I can set up your search on Listingbook, updated every 30 minutes, right in your inbox! WE can discuss which ones you like best, I'll design the tour, pick you up and go on the tour of homes! I live in Herndon and show Chantilly as well. We'll be a great fit! I look forward to hearing from you.
Jeanne Little
Century 21 Gawen Realty, Inc.
CRS, CDRS, SFR, ABR, CDPE, ePRO, Notary
703-973-7742
Jeanne.Little@Century21.com
Peg Bell, Agent, Arlington, VA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
I'd be happy to assist you, Jennifer. You may reach me tomorrow at 571-205-3582 or send me an email to set up a day and time: pbell@mcenearney.com
Anil Khanna…, Agent, CHANTILLY, VA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Please call me at 703-625-6731. I live in Chantilly and know the area well. I am with Keller Williams Chantilly and understand this market.