Can you purchase a home with no money down? I have a history of paying rent for four years and not being late once.

Asked by dakota_025, Jacksonville, FL Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

7
Lori Boyd, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Sep 20, 2016
Dakota,

Other than the Florida Bond Program, you could consider using the NACA Program. In my opinion, it is the best one out there financially speaking, although, you will have folks in your financial business a little deeper than the traditional mortgage process. It is worth it though, as you don't have to pay anything back and they offer you the best interest rate, with no down payment, no closing costs and no mortgage insurance. Program benefits those who don't have great credit, but can show that they pay their bills on time for a length of period. Contact me if interested in more details. No matter what, good luck in buying your home.
I'm currently in the naca program have been for almost a year now
Flag Wed Jan 25, 2017
Tira Kindler…, Agent, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Fri Jan 23, 2015
Hi Dakota,

Yes! you can purchase a home with no money down. USDA loans are available in the Jacksonville area and they are 100% financing. There is also a program called the Florida BOND program. Contact me for more details http://www.yourhomeinjax.com
Patti ODwyer, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Dakota best bet is to get into a bond program. I have two clients doing that right now; how it works is you get up to $7500 from bond program to apply towards downpayment and closing costs, so your cash out of pocket can be very close to zero.

Let me know if you want name of good loan officer who does them. I can highly recommend someone. That needs to be your first step anyway.
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
You may qualify for some programs such as USDA. You may also be able to get the seller to pay your closing cost on an FHA loan. However keep in mind that a perfect rent payment history is only part of the story when qualifying for a loan. They will also want to know what is your credit scores, what other debts you carry, how secure is your income, etc. Looks like you will have a good start, go get a prequalification from a Lender to learn how much your qualify for.
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
-
START OUT WITH THIS NO BRAINER SAVINGS...

JACKSONVILLE REALTOR REBATES :
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=11&gs_ri=psy-ab&a…

My realtor partners are willing to beat other realtor rebates offers to pay your closing costs!

===
John Breen, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Absolutely. Contact this Realtor so we can discuss your options. Have a great day.
Sun Apr 28, 2013
"
-
Not unless you want to live in BFE

However unlike FHA there are only 3% down and no PMI

//////