Can you negotiate the prices of a new Ryan home in the villages of dorchester md I went in to buy a home?

Asked by Mike, Hanover, MD Sat Jul 5, 2008

they gave me a quote of 358k with the half of options.
The rep said they will not drop it any more. i asked to speak to manager and he said he dosent have her number WTF i feel like im talking to a used car salesman.

Answers

6
Greg, Home Buyer, Hanover, MD
Sat Jan 24, 2015
They will always deal. I was looking at new homes and they were willing to throw in 10k towards closing and some upgrades.
Mike, Home Buyer, Hanover, MD
Sun Jul 6, 2008
So you are saying if use a realtor to buy a new costruction home. you will be able to negotiate the price down for me. what are your costs and fees ?
Dennis Skelly, , Maryland
Sun Jul 6, 2008
Mike, Feel free to contact me and we can talk.

Dennis Skelly
Ricker Realty
202.438.2091 (c)
dennis.skelly@verizon.net
Mike, Home Buyer, Hanover, MD
Sat Jul 5, 2008
If i use a realtor will they be able to get me a cheap price on a new home ?

if someone can help me that is a realtor and is familiar with ryan home please help or email me
Dennis Skelly, , Maryland
Sat Jul 5, 2008
In this market, especially in the area you are looking, you should be able to negotiate with the builder. I can tell you from first-hand knowledge that Toll Brothers (in the new Arundel Preserve Development) is negotiating with buyers and will look at any offer. You should definitely try and speak to someone else at Ryan. I would suggest going on their website and finding the name of the sales manager that is working in that community. Then you can call and ask specifically for that individual. I would arrange a meeting to sit down face-to-face with the sales manager and discuss your options. You may even want to consider obtaining the services of a Realtor to represent you in this transaction.

Best of Luck!

Dennis Skelly
Ricker Realty
202.438.2091 (c)
dennis.skelly@verizon.net
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jul 5, 2008
Never purchase a home unless you have your own realtor who represents you sometimes we get better deals we have volume than an sole buyer. You are covered under the agent e & o insurance http://www.lynn911.com