Can you get a loan without a job? I want to purchase an income property. The property will take care of payments and I have reserves

Asked by Alex, Fairfield, CA Sat Sep 21, 2013

No job at the moment but I do own a 4plex that i receive monthly income from. Only problem, the income Is never consistent with the mandatory property management company due to constant system glitches and over sites... Anyway it has roughly averaged out to 2575 a month. So I guess the real question is would I be able to qualify with assets? I have no debt outside of my home mortgage. My 4plex is payed off. And covers my mortgage and other expenses. Then I have 110k saved and additional 295k in liquid assets.

Answers

5
Dvdgainey, Home Buyer, Fairfield, CA
Sun Jan 1, 2017
i got into a wreck in sept 16 16 and my bills are going out of control but will be back to work on jan 9 17. just nedd a loan on land until back to work and got my settlement soon and will pay it off. it is for consolidate the bills i have or pay some off . can i get help with this?
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Feb 19, 2014
It is possible but it depends on your other financial information as well. Keep in mind that income and employment are not the only deciding factors when it comes to getting a loan. Other factors include credit score, assets, liabilities, debt, down payment available, etc. The best thing to do is to speak with a California lender like myself. I have don plenty of loans throughout the state and I would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
BayAreaHomeR…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Contact Jai Ramaiya @ Wells Fargo. She can be reached at http://www.jairamaiya.com or 707-720-4133. She's a local loan officer based out of Vallejo with tons of experience.

Roberto Bola…, Agent, Dixon, CA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Alex I am a realtor in Fairfield and yes, you can get a loan under these terms. I will be glad to assist you in finding a property and financing for it. Please call me direct at 925-212-6131.

Robert Bolanos
Loans Realty
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
You seem to be an experienced investor. Yes, you can get asset based loans.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com