Can you find me financing? Currently: Have2submit offer/compromise2 IRS 2reduce/eliminate tax lien

Asked by Bode, South Tacoma, Tacoma, WA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Have $15K cash for home purchase costs/dwn pymnt. Fixed disability income-$2,700 pr.mo. Net, non taxable.

Answers

4
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Sun Feb 17, 2013
As soon as you make an agreement with the IRS, you are on your way to a year of good payments & the I can help you. Otherwise, if you can, just pay them off.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference:  http://tristarfinance.com
Meg Owens-Ha…, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
You can also look into owner financing or lease option. I am a fully licensed Broker and we have a great program available that may work for you. However, we will need to have a plan in place for you to handle the IRS and any other credit issues before we will place you in a contract for owner finance or lease option. You can reach me at 253. 961. 3613 if you have other questions.
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Thu Feb 14, 2013
If you have a IRS lien you need 12 months proven payments to them per your agreement. If not you need to fix that problem first.
Theresa Morr…, Agent, Tacoma, WA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
I know a great finance person. If you contact me at Tmorris171@msn.com. I'll give you his information as well as help you find a home.

Theresa Morrison
Real Estate Solution