Can you buy a foreclosure property if you're going through CHFA financiing?

Asked by E428, Norwich, CT Thu Jul 2, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Don Fabrizio-Garcia’s answer
Don Fabrizio…, Agent, Danbury, CT
Thu Jul 2, 2009
The person to ask is your mortgage broker who is handling the CHFA financing for you.
They will be able to inform you of any limitations, particularly if there are any limitations as to the condition of the home you buy.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Norwich Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more