Can wife n I qualify for a mortgage loan with 610 credit score and 589 with 10 % down in Turlock n Livingston area ?

Asked by Jorge.quintero1988, 95380 Tue Jan 29, 2013

Wife is a medical assiantace for 2 1/2 yrs I'm a carpenter for 5 yrs we both made around 60,000 we currently pay 950 of rent

Answers

3
Molly Mooney, Agent, GIG HABOR, WA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
There is more to it than that what are you debt to income ratio's. If there in line you should be fine, call me if you need more help I can get you set up and help you with that purchase Molly Mooney PMZ 209 809-5365 MollyRE@msn.com
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Do yourselves a favor and speak with a local mortgage broker in your community. Only by going through the application process will you know if you qualify.
Emily Ryslin…, Agent, Modesto, CA
Tue Jan 29, 2013
You need to sit down with a good loan officer and have them go over your financial situation. They can tell you if you qualify for a mortgage and if not, what you need to do to qualify in the future. If you would like a recommendation please give me a call.

Emily Ryslinge
Broker - Ryslinge Realty
(209) 232-5610
http://www.emilyryslinge.com