Can someone tell me where to look for rent to own, or land contract homes.?

Asked by Blondie, 49221 Sun Apr 18, 2010

Answers

2
Leasing To O…, , Dallas, TX
Sun Apr 18, 2010
Hey there Blondie....

Since it's been asked so many times on here, I finally got around to writing a good description on my blog about how to find lease-to-own properties. It should give you a good starting point.

No matter how you do it, make sure to educate yourself as much as possible about the WHOLE process and if you're unsure about anything, seek the advice of professionals who have successfully completed a Lease Option/Land Contract/Contract for Deed.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/hhi_investing_llc/2010/04/what_wa…

Best wishes and be aware..... there are only two rules to remember when putting a Lease-to-Own deal together:

#1....There are no rules
and
#2..... See rule #1

Your only limited to your imagination and the willingness between the parties.

Darin
Lease-to-Own Professional
Independent Consultant
Kent Gagon, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sun Apr 18, 2010
Blondie
These are hard to come by especially these days since the sales price for a future date is usually set today. You may try Craigslist.com or you may just try renting and writing in your contract that should the owner decide to sell that you as the tenant have the first right to purchase the home. I hope this helps.
You can search rentals on my website like below