Can someone give me information on the Oak Hollow area?

Asked by Nawlinsatheart, New Port Richey, FL Thu May 31, 2012

What is the usual price for a house in this area?

Answers

3
restorationo…, Home Buyer, Port Charlotte, FL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Nawlinsatheart I am a minister and I am relocating back north and I want to sell my home that is in perfect condition in oak hollow. My number is 941-347-4419
is your home still for sale?
nickie
Flag Sat Feb 8, 2014
Genevieve Ra…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
The Oak Hollow area is close to shopping, dining, the library and just a short drive to the Mall & movie theatres. It is a quiet area, yet in the heart of Port Charlotte. What sort of information are you looking for?
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Here is a blog I wrote on the community. I would be happy to send you some listings or answer any questions you may have. The current home listings in Oak Hollow range from $74,900 to $90k. There is 2004 built bank owned home for $85k. The other homes for sale were built in the 1980's.

Oak Hollow – an affordable community with abundant amenities
If you are looking to live in Port Charlotte, FL and want a community that offers a wide variety of activities for any age, then you need to take a look at Oak Hollow. It is located in the heart of Port Charlotte and is within walking distance to shopping, dining, the library, the cultural center, and the YMCA. It is near the Charlotte Harbor with easy access to highways, medical facilities, parks, boating, fishing, schools, and the Port Charlotte Town Center Mall.

Within the community you will find several different residences in East and West Corktree Circle, Tappan Zee-Quesada, The Woodlands and Shadowmoss. The single family homes in this community are affordable and most were built in the 1980’s but you will find a few newer homes as well. It is an established community. The homes are smaller in size, around 900 to 1,300 square feet, which makes maintenance easier. There are two bedroom and three bedroom models which have eat-in kitchens and sliding glass doors that lead to a patio or lanai. Most are wood frame built with stucco exterior.

Another nice thing about the community is that it has city water and sewer, underground utilities, paved sidewalks, and the security of a neighborhood watch group. But let’s not forget about the Oak Hollow Recreation Center which residents have members-only access. The myriad of activities include a heated swimming pool, children’s wading pool, children’s playground, tennis, shuffleboard, basketball, volleyball, bocce ball, horseshoes, badminton, outdoor grills, picnic tables, pool table, table tennis, and an exercise room. In addition, the recreation building has a large banquet/conference room, small conference room, full kitchen, large screen TV, books, magazines, and planned activities such as dinners, dances, and outings.

The community is managed under the Oak Hollow Property Owners Association and has low HOA fees. The community does have deed restrictions, a set of rules and regulations, and a declaration of covenants. The homes can be rented out seasonally or annually if you are an investor looking to purchase within this community. For more information about this community you can contact the Oak Hollow Property Owners Association, Inc. at 1111 Forrest Nelson Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL 33952. Phone 941-624-3451 or by email at oakhollowhoa@comcast.net. To search for a listing in this community you can go to the local MLS
http://myfloridahomesmls.com/.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185