Can some one help me to explain this:?

Asked by johnpereze, 33411 Mon Dec 3, 2012

One of the offers was countered by the Seller, however, there is an internal issue with the property and will likely go off the market.

There are no officially accepted offers at this time. The Seller is aware of the problems with this property.

The other offers were not rejected as the one countered was never officially accepted.
I made my offert a month a go.
thks

Answers

2
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Dec 3, 2012
You make it sounds like this is a "normal" sale; not a distressed sale.
Assuming that, you have three choices,
Accept the property "as-is", with all the problems,
Wait until it is saleable, or,
Walk away.
Lynn Roelke, Agent, College Station, TX
Mon Dec 3, 2012
John,
I suggest you talk with your agent and get an answer as to why things are taking so long, if there is a title issue it may take a while to clear up. Either way, you should be able to get an answer as to why there is a delay.
If you aren't working with an agent, give me a call and I can try to help figure out the situation for you.
Lynn Roelke, Realtor
(979) 224-0064
the only anwser for one realtor is that:One of the offers was countered by the Seller, however, there is an internal issue with the property and will likely go off the market.

I made my offert a month a go.
thks

but the other party never anwser emails, or phone calls
this is the prperty that i made my offert
http://www.homepath.com/listing?listingid=36862938
what do i have to do please help me.
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012