Can some one give me advice on areas in Novato?

Asked by James, San Francisco, CA Wed Sep 16, 2009

I'm thinking about a condo in Novato and see several near Seascape street pretty close to 101 in the 250k range. Can anyone tell me if this is a good/safe area. Would you buy there?

Answers

3
Carl & Kurt…, , Novato, CA
Thu Jan 14, 2010
James,
It really depends on what kind of area you are looking to live in. If you want to be in Novato, but with super fast access to 101 for a commute to the city, then Seascape is a viable choice. If you have a family and you want to be closer to parks, schools, shopping, etc., then there are others I would recommend over the Seascape area. We have served Novato for 50+ combined years so we are very knowledgeable about the pro's and con's of each area, and we'd love to help you out if we can. Don't hesitate to use us as your Novato resource.
Kurt
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Fri Sep 25, 2009
Hello James:

Perhaps you already found an agent to represent you. One thing of caution is there is reason why there are many condos in Seascape are on the market and continue to be on the market for relatively low price price per square footage wise. It has more to do with the financial health of the HOA rather than safety issues. Fortunately, that's something you can investigate. Shall one buy there? It all depends on the short term and long term goal of one.

Let me know if you have more questions. I am intimately familiar with properties in Novato.

Sylvia Barry, Marin Realtor
Frank Howard Allen Realtors
John Brannan,…, Agent, Mill Valley, CA
Wed Sep 16, 2009
Hello James:

Seascape is a great investment but not the best area to live. There is a better location in Novato in the same price range that I would buy. Can we talk? - Best, John Brannan, real estate broker,