Can non-resident alien get mortgage?

Asked by stambalagan, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Dec 25, 2012

If I have 50% downpayment where can I get a mortgage? Ihope to stay in the property myself and it is not for investment

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Susanne Wagner MBA’s answer
Susanne Wagn…, Agent, Upper St Clair, PA
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Yes, I have had clients in your situation, and yes, they were able to obtain a mortgage. Please call a good loan officer to review your situation; I recommend Lorraine Cipra, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage,, 412.606.5231. I wish you good fortunate in your home purchase and if I may assist you, please do contact me. Best regards, Susanne Wagner RE/MAX Premier Group, Upper St. Clair office,
0 votes
Blair W. Coh…, Agent, Monroeville, PA
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Yes. But it depends on the type of visa that you have and most are OK. Call Jim Franco owner of Welcome Home Finance at 724-772-3333 extension 2114 and he may be able to help. Of course if the Seller holds the financing its up to them.
0 votes
Your Solar R…, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Tue Dec 25, 2012
I know HSBC has a no document program. You must have a 700+ FICO and $100,000 in savings or checking . You can put 30% down. Give Tina Bartley a call

703-522-2200 x3206
Contact: Tina Bartley
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more