Can individuals list property on this site? We weren't able to put our own property on and thought it was open to public also.

Asked by Sanmc13, Oklahoma City, OK Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

7
Joseph Runfola’s answer
Joseph Runfo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Tue Sep 24, 2013
If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that Trulia does not accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing.
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Sep 24, 2013
For Sale By Owner listed are not allowed to be marketed on Trulia. You will need to list your home with a licensed real estate professional if you want the exposure here on Trulia.
LaDonna West…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Tue Sep 24, 2013
If you decide to use a professional realtor, please contact me at

LaDonna West GRI, CRS
Paradigm AdvantEdge
405-348-4422
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Sep 23, 2013
No I am sorry this site is for Realtors only: If you shoud change your mind and decide to use a Realtor to help you sell your home I would be glad to talk with you about it:

Here are a few reasons to use a Realtor:
# 1 Security, we bring only qualified buyers to your door not some one who could be casinging your home,
#2 we will do all the work on getting it on as many web sites as possible, and once we have an offer and it is accepted we get everything to the bank, the title company, we arrang for all inspections:

Thank you
John Phillips
Carolyn Sims, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Sep 23, 2013
This site is for professional realtors. If you would like to talk to a realtor, please contact me. Most buyers who are serious are with a realtor. We don't cost a buyer anything. Many people are moving into the city and they do not have time to look for houses that are for sale by owners. Most also know that they will prevent many headaches down the road if they work with a realtor. The buyer who is calling for sale by owners are the ones that are trying to save the same commission that you are, so they are more likely to offer you a lower price. Many for sale by owners hire me. Let me know if you decide to talk to a professional.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-808-7922
carolynsims@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://carolynsimshomes.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Sep 23, 2013
No only Realtors can, best of luck.
Lori Baker, Agent, Wagoner, OK
Mon Sep 23, 2013
if you click on buy or rent on the top left it will say "free, list a property" just click on that and see if it will let you put your listing on.