Can i sell some of my property in Bellmore, if it is large enough for another home to be built on it?

Asked by Ellen, 11710 Sat Jun 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Check with the town's building department first, then go from there.
1 vote
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Sat Jun 9, 2012
We wolud have to check with the town of Bellmore.
Please just give me a call as soon as you can.

Thank you.
Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Ellen you may but if you want to sell some, it may have to be subdivided. You could either hire an agent who is well expereinced in this type of sales and subdivision or should hire a real estate attormey to complete the subdivision and get approvals from your town or city if needed.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more