Can i get a condo cheaper if i pay it cash all at once? I

Asked by flaviosolano13, Bronx, NY Wed Apr 17, 2013

Im looking for a condo In the Los Angeles area for under $100,000 The closer to downtown the better. Im willing to pay upfront in one single payment cash.

Answers

7
Leela Areeck…, Agent, LOS ANGELES, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
In this market you will be lucky to get a home.Not cheaper. But you have a good chance to get accepted the offer.
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Cash will get you good negotiating power for a property, but your price is very low for Los Angeles..think Manhattan when you think of prices in L.A.
Caroline Har…, Agent, Northridge, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Yes, you can sometimes get a good deal paying cash. Unfortunately, there is nothing close to that price range near downtown LA. You're looking at more $200,000 + range. Good Luck!

__________________________
Caroline Harabedian
RE-Search Concept
8700 Reseda Blvd., Suite 213-B
Northridge, California 91324
(818) 967-9626 mobile
(818) 979-0226 fax
http://www.HomesByCaroline.net
Caroline.wcli@gmail.com
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Cash is king but the net to the seller is the best factor for consideration.
SERGEY FEDNOV…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
It may definetly help you, however - there are very few buyers in this price range who is going with financing as most lenders don't like to finance such a low amount.

Another issue is a luck ofinventory in this price range. I suggest have a good agent on your side who can write aggressive offer(s).

Hope this info will help you!

____________________ 
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com  http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 

Douglas Perez, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Apr 17, 2013
There are just a few for under $100k in L.A, and they are either single or 1 bedroom in size. The closer to downtown the more expensive they are.

How far away in miles from downtown are you willing to buy?
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Wed Apr 17, 2013
You might be able to but the LA market is very agressive and has always been so this might not hold as much weight as say somewhere in the Mid-West. If you are willing to pay all cash AND have a quick closing, say 14 days, then you have a higher likelyhood. Typically with my cash buyers, I tell them a quick closing must be done as well to get cash offers to be favorable because cash does not mean much in the end as the seller is getting paid either way, cash or bank check from loan company.