Can anyone tell me what the Waterside Residences are like? Good area without problems? Have been looking mainly in Naples area this seems well priced.

Asked by Graham Thorley, Naples, FL Wed Jan 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3055098422-101-Natures-Way-13…

Answers

4
Crtrphyllis, Home Buyer, Panama City, FL
Wed Feb 3, 2016
We think this is a very good deal. Nice clubhouse, very friendly folks. Lots of part timers. The first building has 3 bdrms and two baths with an actual dinning room/area separate from the kitchen and very large great room.
We rented sight unseen and are very pleased at the size. The decor leaves a lot to be desired but that is a matter of taste.
Talked with a builder of another complex who told us that the HOA here is not well funded but we have seen no evidence of that. We have seen workers, landscapers and pool maintenance here every day.
We would consider a purchase here. Retired college professor and business owner.
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Yes, Waterside is a nice community. It is located close to the beaches, local shops, golfing, and restaurants but you would have to travel to Port Charlotte to go to a shopping mall. It can only be rented with approval of HOA. The condo fees are $400 per month. Plus there is a homeowner associaton fee with Rotonda West at $85 per year. I do have a copy of their rules and regulations and profit and loss statement if you would like me to send it to you. If you have additional questions or would like to see the condo, please contact me. If I can answer any other questions let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
James Mullig…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Graham,

Nice condos in a nice location, close to beaches and golf. Units sold for $385,000 a the peak and as low as $55,000 in the depths. Units now asking $9,000 to $129,000.

Jim (jim@suncoasteam.com)

James Mulligan
Suncoasteam Realty, LLC
Po Box 380503
Murdock, FL 33938
941-235-7474 Office

Office Location:
4055 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33952
Capt Bob Dav…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
It is a well kept small gated community and shows pride of ownership. It is centrally located 15 minutes away from the Pristine beaches of Boca Grande & also Manasota Key. It is on the West side of Rotonda and is a great area. Like many condos built around 2007 they had their challenges with the market but have come through it nicely. It is for sure one of the best values on a condo in this entire area & especially being a newer 3 bedroom.
Feel free to contact me direct if you would like to see this property.

Capt. Bob Davies
941.468.4485
http://www.SouthWestFloridaHomesforsale.com