Can anyone tell me the status of this property? I'm really interested... --2303 S Michigan Ave #215--

Asked by Ray Thomas, Chicago, IL Mon Jan 6, 2014

Answers

15
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
EMAIL ME AT JMICHAELS@REMAX.NET ABOUT THAT PROPERTY
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hi Ray,

It's under contract but there are two (2) other units available for sale in that building, priced way above #215.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
waste of time.. what are you trying to do? flip, buy, or enjoy? let me help you this is a very expensive investment your making..come to my office this week at Goose Island Brewery LP for lunch
Marcia Lee, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
You need to connect with a realtor to help. You can call me and I will get you some listings. Marcia Lee 3124659800
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hi Ray,

If you are serious about buying property, then give me a call or email to get started. This condo is a short sale. I was on the market for 17 days before going under contract. The sale is currently pending lender approval for the sale.

If you are not familiar with the short sale and foreclosure processes, I would be happy to sit down with you and walk you through the process.

Warm regards,

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Gone.

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent to help you out.
Web Reference:  http://Americorpre.com
Mike Kravitz, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
This property is under contract.

Mike
Dirk Gould, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
You will be a very frustrated buyer if you rely on Trulia or any other public sites to provide you with up to date information. You need a Realtor to set you up on an auto-email MLS feed so that you see new listings and price changes as they happen.
Susan Nice, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hi Ray,
As you know from the other responses, the property is currently under contract and being sold as a short-sale. If you are looking for distressed properties, I'd be happy to help you and be your resource. Message me for more info on how I can help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.susannice.com
Jorge Vega, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hello Ray,

This property is under contract but there are many similar homes available. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to start a search. Thank you
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Ray, if you're interested in bargain properties, you need to work with an agent who can locate and get you into them as soon as they come on the market. By the time you find a deal on Trulia, it's going to be gone.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
that one has been under contract since 11-3 as a short sale. It could fall apart, but not yet.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Not available. Work with a Realtor in order to have access to accurate and reliable info. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Gregory Shep…, , Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Hi Ray,
This property is currently under contract, since November 3rd. Please let me know if there are other properties in this area that you might be interested in.

Gregory Shephard
Broker
Real People Realty, Inc
708-955-6172
, ,
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Reach out to Angela Mitchell at Century 21 Affiliated at 773 744-8001 . She can help you!!!