Can anyone tell me about Tyngsboro? If so, do you know any good realtors in that area?

Asked by M, Massachusetts Wed Mar 26, 2008

Answers

2
Cary Bowman, , 01950
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Tyngsboro is a great, quiet community in an easy commuter location. We feature many Tyngsboro properties in our magazine, Homes & Land. You can view the properties at http://www.HomesandLandMA.com and get community and school reports for the town and info about realtors in the area. By the way, regarding the previous answer from Barb, she's great! She's actually helped my in-laws purchase and sell several properties, and comes highly recommended! Good luck.
Barb Belanger, , Chelmsford, MA
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Tyngsboro is conveniently located on the MA/NH line along Route 3. You get the country charm while being close to the city. Prices are affordable and there are plenty of great homes out there. My office, Re/Max Prestige, has eight offices in the area with one located in Tyngsboro. I would be happy to talk with you to further discuss Tyngsboro and the surrounding communities. You can check out my website below for additional town info.