Can anyone tell me about Greyhawk Landing, Bradenton, Florida?

Asked by Momma On The Move, Bradenton, FL Mon Mar 22, 2010

Can anyone offer input on Greyhawk Landing in Bradenton, Florida? Is it a family community? How close is the nearest golf course? How good are thebuilders? I have 2 children, ages 12 and 14. Will they have friends in the area?

Answers

7
jujubean, Home Buyer, Bradenton, FL
Tue Mar 31, 2015
Has a CDD and HOA Fee. At one time there was a gang of kids in Greyhawk known as the Greyhawk Crew....if they are together any longer doing what they did you would need to ask the police department about police reports etc. When we lived there the hot tub was broken over and over by kids, adults did not follow rules at the big community pool about no glass at pool (broken glass cannot be seen in water or deck when running) times change for good and bad, this is why I suggest you phone police dept. Has a nice community center. Check with schools and police dept.
Susan Whitwo…, Agent, Englewood, CO
Fri Aug 3, 2012
My Real Estate partner and I just viewed it for a client coming next week. It is a great family oriented place to bring up children. There are numerous children, too numerous to count in fact. Lots of basketball hoops in the driveways. Girls and boys skateboarding.

On Friday nites on Main Street there are many activities for the young and older residents. DJ's providing music and in another section music for the older folks. The average age is 46. Golf course, schools, fire department, etc all within 15 minutes of the homes. 15 minutes to Target, 5 minutes to Walmart and 2 minutes fo Pulix for food shopping.

The houses seem to be well built. Susan
7susan7@gmail.com
Teresa Witte, , Bradenton, FL
Sat Jul 21, 2012
My family and I, have recently moved to that community. We love it! There are a lot of friendly people, many families with children. It is very safe too. Lots of bike and walk trail. It is close to everything still very private and lots of nature.

I am sure you will enjoy it!
Momma On The…, Home Buyer, Bradenton, FL
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Thanks. We ended up buying in Heritage Harbour, the new River Strand community. Loving it and we all golf so it was perfect for us.
Marie Avery-…, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Thu Sep 16, 2010
GreyHawk Landing is a guard gated community located east of I-75 between State Road 64 and Upper Manatee River Road. It has a multi-million dollar community facility. The facility has a wonderful children's play gym and a community pool with a waterslide for kids of any age. I had a home built by Lennar and had a great experience with the builder and high quality materials. There are currently 15 regular sales, 16 short sales and 2 foreclosures available.
Rick Mace, , Bradenton, FL
Mon Mar 22, 2010
The ideal family neighborhood, Grey Hawk Landing is a gated-community celebrated both for its natural beauty and warm neighborhood atmosphere. Neighborhood amenities include a full calendar of activities and events, a lagoon-style swimming pool with waterslides, fitness center, athletic fields/courts, and a nature preserve with walking and bike trails.

Most single-family residences in Grey Hawk Landing are designed in the Spanish-Mediterranean motif, with barrel-tile roofs, and built on spacious home sites. Through thoughtful design and meticulous planning, many homes offer an extra sense of privacy by looking out over sparkling lakes or the nature preserve.

New homes at reasonable pricing still available.
Lee Forbes, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Mon Mar 22, 2010
29 active listings in it now. Use the link below to check them all out. Gated community with CDD and association fee. No lots back up to each other so nice and private.

http://www.gulfsideland.com/index.php?PROPERTY_TYPE_CODE=Sin…
Web Reference:  http://alturl.com/xv4e