Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Cindy, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Can anyone refer a Chicago based hard-money lender?

Asked by Cindy, Chicago, IL Sat Mar 10, 2012

Answers

11
Use InBedrock.com to help educate on all real costs of homeownership, including purchase price, improvements, title + HO insurance, RE taxes, mortgage financing options + after-tax implications, utility costs and eventual selling costs of 6% realtor commission + state transfer taxes. InBedrock.com provides in-depth, easy-to-understand analysis on financial decision of Buying v Renting v Investing in stocks. Find out actual # of years until break even on all costs of investing in a house vs renting. Get educated today with InBedrock.com before you make biggest investment of your lifetime. InBedrock.com
Web Reference: http://InBedrock.com
Thanks you for answers and give good direction
Flag Fri Jun 24, 2016
i am looking privete lender for purchase , rehab and resale a real estate .My name is Chris 773-297-6517 or kris1964@sbcglobal.net
Not New York only in ILLINOIS
Flag Thu Jun 23, 2016
Looking for a lender to loan 100K for business start-up, 12 mo. term, 400k in real estate collateral, lender gets first position on property no loans on property
I have never used a hard money lender...little skeptical, but I do NOT want to miss out on an upcoming project and am in need of a loan. Looking for some referrals, feel free to contact me Andy.esposito1@gmail.com

Andrew Esposito
CSM Capital is fantastic at underwriting and funding asset based, non-owner occupied loans all across Illinois, CA, FL and IN. Deal with the lender direct.
Brokers, if you would like to take part in our origination programs and have a proven track record call us and we will be happy to set up an interview with you. We look forward to working with you folks.
Any deal and any size as long as it makes sense.
312.685.4481 Ask for John.
i would be very careful about who you get involved with in this case. I have some trusted resources that i can share with you. But i have seen clients get in over their heads with high interest loans that are tough to get out of.

if you would like to talk you can reach me directly at 773-988-3299.

Dan Lipton
773-988-3299
danlipton@atproperties.com
Im in need of money now,i own my home outright and my credit is not so good,ive went to a few banks and was told no,the last bank said why dont i look into a hard money loan,i cant seem to find one that will work for homeowners,if anyone can help,please send the info to:jackjedd@hotmail.com
Hi - I have private funds to lend - drop me an Email with the details about the project you are looking at and we can try to help you out!
You can reach me at: myprivatemoney@gmail.com.
Have a great day!!!
If you still have funds to lend please contact me at 123dsmi@gmail.com. Looking for cash buyer to fund a gap. Preapproval for refi after 30 days. Looking for interest only at 15%, 30-90 day turn around. I have 5 projects all under 50K. must clos within 5 to 7 days. Properties are in South Holland and Country Club Hills.

Veronica
Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013
Quality Funding Inc.. Is based in Chicago Our offices are located in the Pilsen neighborhood 2300 S Blue island ave 2nd fl. Phone #773 789 9380 Ext 523
If you need a lender that might be able to help you. I have few I can send you. Debbie Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate
I am looking for private money to fund a fix and flip as well. Could you send me the lenders you have information on? My email address is sublimerealtyllc@gmail.com. Thank you. Andrea
Flag Sat Aug 1, 2015
I am looking for private loan to fund rehab. please call or email me gatek1@yahoo.com 773-710-3115
Flag Wed Apr 1, 2015
I am not sure if there is any of these right now. I can refer an actual lender?