Can anyone recommend a home inspector in Fort Wayne, IN?

Asked by Jack Thomas, Indiana Mon Apr 26, 2010

Answers

3
Michael Host…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Wed May 5, 2010
There are a coupleof inspection services I have had great experience with Jack, but if you were to pin me down to my favorite, it would be Aardvark Home Inspectors in Fort Wayne. Joe and his team are most thorough in their inspections, communicate on the buyer's level, and provide clear and concise documentation and pictures in a nicely produced binder.

Call or email me(mike.hostetler@verizon.net) if I can help you further.
Aron4669, Home Buyer, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Inspect-It, Inc. is a very reliable, trust-worthy, and affordable home inspection service in Fort Wayne. Kevin Schieferstein, CEO is a fantastic licensed home inspector with over 30 years of home inspection experience under his belt!
Dodge this one - derelict in duties and hostile attitude when questions come up - recommended by his "dear friend" our realtor - we got tag teamed
Flag Sun Oct 23, 2016
Achh!!! Reliable? If you want an inspector to simply rubber stamp your perspective home and overlook significant problems (i.e., major roof leaks), then yes, Kevin is definitely your guy. But if you want an actual quality job, GO ELSEWHERE! We've used Starr Inspections before and they were awesome. When we used Kevin he cost us thousands of dollars through his negligence. STAY AWAY FROM INSPECT IT!!!!
Flag Tue Oct 18, 2016
Flag Tue Oct 18, 2016
Rodney Glasg…, , Fort Wayne, IN
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Jack my name is Rodney Glasgow and my inspection company is Integrity Home Inspection. I would gladly talk to you about a home inspection if you like and answer any questions you might have. My number is 260-228-0171. Thanks Rodney