Can anyone recommend a good RE attorney in Brooklyn, NY?

Asked by Mariya, Midwood, Brooklyn, NY Mon May 3, 2010

We need a no-BS lawyer who can give a free consultation (if we're happy with him/her, we'd use his/her services when closing) in regards to buying a co-op. We were recommended one by a former broker, but she isn't picking up her phone and her voice mail box is full. Thanks!

Answers

6
Razumov303, Home Buyer,
Fri Jan 11, 2013
We just signed for our very first home in NY, and we were very happy with our RE attorney, Giuseppina Pina Lita.

She was really nice and always ready to help.
You can find her profile here:

http://www.sayeghlaw.com/bios/lita.html

God Luck,
Daniel
Ed Groussman, , New York
Tue May 11, 2010
i know a great one in staten island that i refer all of my clients to. real estate attorney that is always easy to get a hold of. email me and i will give you his info. egroussman@gmail.com
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 4, 2010
Dear Mariya:

If you need help finding an attorney, call me and I can recommend a good one (or two) for you. The most important thing you need to look for in an attorney is the following:

1) The attorney should specialize in real estate, more specifically co-ops.

2) The attorney should be located in Brooklyn, this is assuming the co-op is located in Brooklyn.

3) The attorney should have some experience (at least 3 years or more).

4) The attorney (and/or their staff) should be easily accessible to you.

If I can be of further assistance please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Cellular: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Pierre S King…, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 4, 2010
Mariya:

There are tons of RE Lawyers out there. However, I would advise you to interview at least 3. Have a list of good questions prepared and go for the drill. Pick the best and ask for recommendations. Remember, you are the BOSS, and if the person hired is not performing, FIRE this person. In your agreement make sure to include a trial period and don't pay full payment until you feel satisfied.

Pierre King
mrrealestateking@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kandhHomes.com
Charles D'Al…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 4, 2010
I think we can all recommend a real estate attorney. There are a few questions I would like to ask before I do that, basically to match you with the right one. I f you would like my advice call me anytime at 718 253-9600 ext, 206
Charles Lark…, Home Owner, 11210
Tue May 4, 2010
I can recommend Joseph Vasile, I have used him myself and I have recommended him to many of my clients and they have all been very happy with him. You can reach him at 718-927-4100
Web Reference:  http://www.realbrooklyn.com