Can anyone recommend a buying agent for Plainview, NY?

Asked by Dan, Brooklyn, NY Sun Feb 26, 2012

I am specifically looking for an agent that would be:
1. willing to preview homes before showing them to me
2. willing and able to pick me up from the train station as I live in the city and do not currently have a car
3. knows the area very well
4. would be able to go looking on Sundays

Answers

8
Chris Schill…, Agent, Houston, TX
Sun Mar 18, 2012
You should consider looking at hiring a CRS agent for this area. There are 4 agents listed in Plainview with this professional designation. I'd interview them as well to find a great agent to work with in the area.

http://www.CRS.com

"Find an agent"

Best of luck to you.

Chris Schilling, ABR, CRS, GRI,GREEN
Broker-Founder
Turbo Realty
Will Roan, Agent, Henderson, NV
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Hi as a Plainview specialist I can provide you with that service
Will Roan
Charles Rutenberg Realty
255 Executive Dr Ste 104
Plainview, NY 11803
631 805 9045
Nick Sakalis, Agent, Syosset, NY
Thu Apr 19, 2012
If you are still need of a qualified Buyers Agent, I would be most interested in helping you with all your needs. I grew up in Queens and had very similar needs to you when I was moving out to the Island. Contact me and I'm sure we can begin working together well.
Lenny Roth, , Nassau County, NY
Tue Feb 28, 2012
I lived in Brooklyn and can assist you with Plainview. I live in the area & have a C21 office in Plainview. Your schedule is simple as is previewing. Advise me of your needs, price range, time line & contact number. I can easily be reached. CELL 516-983-9954
Regards, Lenny Roth
Geraldine Vi…, Agent, Greenvale, NY
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Hello Dan,
I can help you with your home search in Plainview. Please call and we can discuss your search criteria.

Geri Vitale
cell (516) 551-8852
gvitale@laffey.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Ask family, friends, co-workers, etc. for recommendations as well. Otherwise, I would be more than happy to assist you with your search, feel free to contact me directly.
Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
Arthur Hasher, Agent, Litchfield, AZ
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Dan, I live in Old Bethpage for the last 19 years. Both my children have attended Plainview/Old Betpage School District. I do not sell many homes in Plainview most of my business is in Suffolk county. But I am very knowledgable of the area, and can be a true buyers agent. I review all homes with my buyer clients before through google maps as to not waste their time. You can give me a call at 516-473-4454 if you would like to discuss with me your criteria.

Arthur Hasher
Exit Realty Achieve
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Dan,

I or any of my agents would be happy to assist you.

Gail@GailGladstone.com
631-425-6150