Can anyone list their home on this site? Or do I need to be a real estate agent.

Asked by pagjev3, Barnegat, NJ Fri Jun 20, 2014

I am a private seller, looking to put my home out there. Would appreciate an honest response. Thank you

Answers

2
Krista Bell, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Jun 20, 2014
I am pretty sure you are able to post your own property for sale, whether or not you are a real estate agent or not. I would highly recommend your at least consulting with a top real estate agent in your area for access to all the needed forms and disclosures to make sure you have minimized your risk of litigation. FSBO's can be tough - especially navigating legal contracts, disclosures, and ensuring you negotiate your sale for top dollar - yielding the highest net possible to you - so, best of luck to you and the sale of your property!

Warm regards,
krista bell, REALTORĀ®
direct: (619) 209 9953
email: kristabell@att.net
Ronald Shaff…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Fri Jun 20, 2014
The easiest and most cost effective, would be to sign up for a free account on postlets.com They will syndicate the listing to over two dozen websites, including this one. Feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have. Good luck to you.