Can anyone have a recommendation for a good attorney for tax advice for purchase of real estate in US?

Asked by Albert, USA, Mobile, AL Sun Jul 3, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ricardo Mello, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jul 9, 2012

I can definitely recommend my attorney Wendy Fitzsimons. She specializes in foreign buyers and taxes issues.

We just published a FAQ's about Foreigners Buying and Selling Real Estate in the US in collaboration with Wendy. It focus on many legal and tax issues that a non-Us Citizen may face.


Ricardo Mello
1 vote
Amanda Willi…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Tue Jul 5, 2011
Below are some resources to answer your question. Depending on your question you might also want to consult a tax accountant.

Vivian G. Johnston, Jr. is a tax attorney with Hand Arendall and I have always been pleased with Hand Arendall.
1 N Water St # 30290, Mobile - (251) 694-6230

A good tax accountant is JD Baxter for Real Estate

Crane Title has a real estate attorney on staff
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more