Can anyone give my comps from 2009 on a house in Diamond Bar?

Asked by Tamara Strauss, Ontario, CA Tue Sep 3, 2013

My father passed away in 2009 and I need to determine the FMV of my parents house at the time of his death (6/6/2009) to obtain the new basis of the home at that time. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

T. Strauss

Answers

5
Nicole Fedor…, Agent, Santa Ana, CA
Sat Sep 7, 2013
I am so sorry about your current situation. When a spouse (or any co-owner of a property) passes away, you should update FMV for tax purposes.
In fact, I just went through this process with my own father, as my mom passed away a few months ago.
I understand what your needs are, and I can definitely assist with this. It is completely free to you, and there is no obiligation. I would need the property address to begin the process, and my turn-around time is within 2-3 days.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
Kim Yung, Agent, Diamond Bar, CA
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Hello Tamara,

I would be happy to assist you with your request. Please contact me directly, my office is located in Diamond Bar, I'm very familiar with all areas in this City. This will be free of charge.

Thank you.

-Kim Yung
nanda marathe, Agent, Ontario, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Like the other agents said, you need to give the address of the home, because the price is mostly determined by the location plus the features it has.
Please feel free to call, even if you don't plan to do any thing with it.I No obligation.
Nanda Marathe
Prudential california Realty
Ontario,Ca.91762
(951)662-4871
Rick Matthews, Agent, Hacienda Heights, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
I would be glad to help you, just give me a call...

Rick Matthews
Coldwell Banker
Lic # 01740241
909.732.6787 cell
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Please shoot me an email directly, I'm happy to help you with this.

I need to know the Address & tell me about the upgrades the home has in the kitchen & baths, also if there are any additions either permitted or unpermitted & approx. how big they are (square footage),,,also need to know if the property is landscaped or if there is a pool or spa & anything else you can tell me about it that makes it unique.

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group