Can anyone give me a good ballpark/range on what I could get for my house in zip code 87109?

Asked by Ctr, San Diego, CA Tue Sep 4, 2012

Looking for a listing agent super knowlegeable on this zip. Let me know and I will contact you. This would be a normal equity sale, not a short sale. Thanks!

Answers

16
Angela (Anji)…, Agent, Corrales, NM
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Good Morning,
I have attached a CMA (comparable market analysis) for your zip code of Pending and Sold homes in the last three months. Short sales and Foreclosures have been excluded. I would love to visit with you and tour your home. The stats on this report is only for a three bedroom, two bath and two car garage. It does not take into consideration your square footage or amenities which could make all the difference.
You may reach me on my cell phone at (505) 235-7001. I work seven days a week at your convenience.
Respectfully,
Anji Lang
REALTOR

http://loginlax.rapmls.com/Reports/ReportViewer.aspx?hidMLS=…
Gene Barnett, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Sep 5, 2012
I raised my family in 87109 and still live in the same zip code. I'm curently in the process of listing a 2 story home,4bdrms,3 baths 2137 sq. ft. needing some work,none of it extensive. We will be at 108.00 a sq. ft 232,000.00 plus or minus. There is the same home sold last month after being on the market 81 days which sold for 242,000.00 which makes it 113 a sq. ft. Hope this helps. If you would like to know more,I would need to more about your home. Gene Barnett 505 804-0300
Kathleen Tom…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hello CTR,

I was born and raised in Albuquerque. I have listed and sold homes in many Zip Code's including 87109. I will provide you with a current Market Analysis and Marketing Plan on how I will get your home SOLD. I believe it is equally important to Communicate with my Sellers and provide them with frequent updates. I keep my Sellers up to date on how many showings they have had and solicit feedback immediately after a Buyer's Agent shows your home. Pricing, Marketing, Communication, Follow-up and Feedback I have found are important to Listing and Selling Homes.

Please feel free to call, text or e-mail me. I would love to speak with you and get all the details on your home in order to provide you with a current Market Analysis.

Warm Regards,

Kathleen Tomlinson
Associate Broker
Mobile:(505)452-6605
Office:(505)271-8200
E-Mail: ktomlinson@comcast.net
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
I spend a lot of time in this zip. My office is there, my son goes to school there and has had soccer practice and games there for the last five years. Contact me with information on your property and we can figure out what it is worth and how to get it sold.
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
To make it easier, you can also go directly to http://www.syan.com/valuation to complete a FREE Online Home Valuation form.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181 - Email: info@syan.com
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Here is a broad market analysis for average homes in 87109: http://goo.gl/g1cnm

As you can see, the avg asking $/sqft is about $122/sqft for a house averaging about 1852sqft. Here are the details for each of these homes: http://goo.gl/9p1AB and here is a map showing each of these homes: http://goo.gl/6SYwt

Now, due to local disclosure rules, I am unable to include specific data on closed homes in a public forum like this, but here is a trends report that does take closed homes into account: http://goo.gl/mPQNk

As you can see in the data, and as you probably already know, there is a wide variety of areas in 87109, so if you would like to see this data refined to the house you are talking about, or would like to see this data with all closed homes included, just contact me directly via Trulia, phone, txt, email, or my website, and I will gladly email it to you at no cost or obligation.

You said you are looking for an expert, and you have found one. We can run plenty of data analysis, which I love, but that will only give us most of the info needed for a good starting price, and after that there is much more to do to ensure we get top dollar for your house. No one can tell you exactly what your house will sell for, as market value is determined by the market, but I can tell you I can get the most this market will give for your home and not leave any money on the table. And, I can do it for lower commissions than anyone else. I take an approach that is data driven and consumer behavior/psychology focused. You can read more about my innovative and effective strategies for selling here: http://goo.gl/fO1h5

Also, I noticed your Trulia question put a location of San Diego for you. I run a completely paperless office, so doing business with me will be unbelievably easy for you… all web based, including signatures. You will not have to print, sign, fax or scan… you can do everything from your smart phone!

Let me know if I can be of further assistance anytime!

David

David Stafford, MBA
President & Qualifying Broker
360 Ventures Real Estate
505.750.3360
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Tue Sep 4, 2012
I recommend consulting with an agent so that they can visit your home and then conduct a pricing analysis, which will give you a recommended list price; no one can tell you how much you will get for your home until you start receiving offers.
Janice Mulkey, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Dear Ctr,
I have been listing and selling in the 87109 zip code for over 20 years! You can call my cell; 505.249.2285 or email; jansellsnm@hotmail.com with the address, square footage, # of bedrooms/baths/garages and improvements. I can give you a very realistic value of your home.
It would be awesome if I could view the inside and outside at some point. Talk to you soon!

Jan Mulkey
Prudential N.M. Properties
Fine Homes/Luxury Homes Specialist
Relocation Certified, E Certified
505.249.2285
jansellsnm@hotmail.com
Arthur Miller, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi Ctr,

I would be glad to give you an estimate. Please let me know the address and I can get the rest of the information from county records or old MLS data. The estimate will not take into consideration two important factors which is condition and quality of construction but I can send you recent sold comps and narrow the estimated sales price once I am allowed to inspect the property.

Thank you for the business opportunity.
Arthur
Adam Pehrson, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Send me info about your home and I'd be glad to put together a market analysis for you to review. I can be reached by phone, email or text.

Adam Pehrson
Sandia Peak Realty
Adam@SandiaPeakRealty.com
505-401-0496
Mei Cheng, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hello There,

As you aware, the price of house depends on size, location, amenity and also upgrades done. I'll be happy to assist you determine your house value, however, I need property address, sq ft, # of bedrooms and bathrooms. Also any update done within the last 5 years?
Thomas Galle…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Tom Gallegos
Coldwell Banker Legacy
10400 Academy Rd. NE #100
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Office …….(505)293-3700
Fax ……. (505)212.0779
Cell ..……(505)261.8687

TomsABQhomes.com
Thomas Galle…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
There is a huge range. Why don't you log on to my website and send me your information. tomsabqhomes.
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012

There are a few variables that would be necessary to help narrow in on a potential range of what your home could be worth. Please let me know the amount of bedrooms, bathrooms and what is the square footage?

In the past six months, there have been 181 sales in the 87109 zip code. They ranged from $24,000 to $425,000. The square feet of those sales ranged from 400 to 3,342.

Also, if you call, text or email me with the property address, I can give you a much better valuation right now of what your home is worth in today's market.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com
Paul Taylor, , Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi, I would be more than happy to give you a full market analysis for your home. This is a free, no obligation service so please feel free to call me at 505-400-4129 or email at Paul@MyABQHomes.com.

Paul Taylor
RE/MAX Alliance REALTORS
Laurel Kress…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Please give me a call to discuss your home and I can give you a better idea of what you might realistically expect. GIving a broad range without learning more about your home will not give you a true picture. There are several questions I will need to ask you in order to do that. I would be more than happy to meet with you and give you a free price analysis. Please feel free to call me at 385-9681 or e-mail me directly at Laurelkressler@yahoo.com.

Laurel Kressler
Associate Broker
505-385-9681