Can anyone give a price/SF "range" for residential construction in PDX Metro, based on mid range finish materials?

Asked by T_huckaba, Portland, OR Wed Feb 12, 2014

Answers

4
Jennifer Pet…, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Feb 13, 2014
Are you asking about buying a finished home or how much to build such a home?
Christian So…, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Feb 13, 2014
Typically you see $120-$150/sqft for mid-range finishes and $150-$200/sqft for the higher end finishes. As mentioned previously, prices in the Portland area do vary quite a bit. If you would like hard numbers on a certain area or neighborhood I am happy to help. Let me know.
SellPDX, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Feb 13, 2014
Depending on finish level, $120/sqft is a good target for construction costs. However new construction homes in the PDX Metro area is almost too broad of a category, and the prices highly vary based on individual neighborhoods and location. I have a lot of experience with new home construction, so please let me know if I can help you answer any further questions. Thanks!
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Feb 13, 2014
I just looked up new homes and homes sell between $135 and $200 or more per ft. A 2 story sells for less than a single level. I looked at homes to $400,000 and there is less than a one month supply east or west side. The lot and school district plays a part in the
price depending on location so you cannot compare house to house. Good luck if you further information email. me. Tom inglesby remax