Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

rainingkatsa…, Home Buyer in Simpsonville, SC

Can any realtor show me foreclosures or does it have to be only certain qualifed ones?

Asked by rainingkatsanddogs, Simpsonville, SC Mon Oct 14, 2013

Any agent can show and sell foreclosures. I am a very qualified Trusted Advisor for foreclosures and
any other Homes for sale for buyers and sellers.

~~~Always Looking For You~~~
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
I look forward to showing you homes in the area. And yes any agent can show you foreclosures.
All the fellow agents have given you all the information required so I will keep it short. Any real estate agent can show you any home. Do your homework. Let me know if you need any help further I have certification and experience working on foreclosures and short sale.
Yes Rain,

Any Realtor (r) can show your foreclosures.
You are right to suspect those with past expereince will prove benefical and enable you to get your numbers right and in the queue FIRST.
Strong and fast are the essential ingrediants for buying the good foreclosed homes. Experience is worth paying for in this arena.

Best of success in finding your next house.
I believe any licensed Realtor can help you but like anything else do your homework because there are Realtor's that specialize in foreclosures and short sales. Find someone that is knowledgeable and that you feel comfortable with.

Fritz Walter
Any licensed Realtor can show you foreclosures. Its always good to deal with an experienced Realtor on these as they can be tricky! Get started soon, foreclosed properties are becoming fewer and far between. Let me know if I can help. Good luck.
Any licensed agent can show you any home in the MLS. if you wish to make an offer on a home owned by the US Dept of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), the agent must be registered with HUD on HUD's website.
buying a foreclosure can be a great opportunity to purchase below market value, but there are certain risks involved. you would want to select an agent who is experienced with helping his/her clients in buying bank-owned properties. the "due diligence" period is a critical step for the buyer, because the he or she can terminate the contract without a penalty under certain circumstances.
Scott Holtzclaw
REALTOR®, Broker Associate
The Keagy team
Prudential C. Dan Joyner Co., REALTORS®
The only homes that they might not be able to show you are HUD homes. Only active registered brokers can place a bid or collect commission on these homes. Hope that helps :)

Sheri Sanders
Prudential C Dan Joyner Co Realtors
Buyer Specialist # 864-421-5440
Any Realtor can show you a foreclosed home that is actively marketed for sale. But if it is a HUD home only active Hud agents can submit an offer. Hope this helps.
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
Hi rainingkatsanddogs,

If you are referring to Bank Owned homes that are listed for sale and in the MLS, any Realtor can show them to you.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
I assume you mean homes that went through foreclosure in the past and are now owned by a bank. They are called bank owned homes. Any Realtor can show you any home listed on the MLS system where they are a member.