Fultoncrazy, Home Buyer in Fulton County, GA

Can any one rate Jones Bridge Estates subdivision in Alpharetta?

Asked by Fultoncrazy, Fulton County, GA Sat Jun 20, 2009

Can any one rate Jones Bridge Estates subdivision in Alpharetta? We got a listing suggestion one some of the houses in the subdivision, we would like to know your honest opinion. About the builder? Re-sale value just in case we had to sell it. Please share your thoughts

Answers

1
Crazy -

I had a buyer that hit on that community, liked the designs and location. We put a bullet in it (as I expected we would) when you consider the traffic noise off Jones & Kimball Bridge, the lack of amenities, lights and activity from Publix, brutal traffic and congestion and the very limited resale potential - my folks had two kids and there was nothing for them.

I saw issues both as an appraiser and a broker, the external ones cannot be fixed so you will have immediate external obsolescence. Drop me a line if you have questions - thanks

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
678-428-8276