Asked by Eden NZ, Stowe, VT • Tue Nov 6, 2012
- I have been working and living overseas for the last 11 years, so no recent US work history
- Currently in New Zealand
- Husband has green card but has never lived or worked in the US
- We will have at least $50,000 US for a deposit
- Moving to Vermont (Stowe area) to be near family
- Assuming we are both permanently employed, would we qualify for a mortgage or do we have to wait 1-2 years?
Real Estate in Stowe
Popular Categories in Stowe
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!