Can 3200.00 a month purchase a home in ohio?

Asked by Ghostlady51, Cincinnati, OH Thu May 23, 2013

Answers

10
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Sure it can
Where are you moving from?
George Pierce, Home Buyer, Fort Washington, MD
Fri May 31, 2013
What's your recent credit history look like? We specialize and work with families interested in "reclaiming" their American Dream after tough times.

When others turn you away, we can help you get a 24- 36 month Lease with Option to Buy for your dream home! Up to 100% of payments may be applied to the price of your home (should you decide to exercise your option to buy) when all payments are made in full & on-time!

Simply visit http://www.buyproperty4lesstoday.com
, ,
Fri May 24, 2013
Good Morning,
Yes, you can certainly purchase a home in Ohio with a monthly payment budget of $3200. As many of the Realtors below have indicated, there are great options from existing homes to new builds. I would be happy to discuss your financing needs with you for your new home. As a local lender, Northpointe Bank is able to provide a wide variety of products, competitive interest rates and for qualified borrowers a 15 business day clear to close process.

I look foward to speaking with you!

Julie A. Horvath
Area Manager
Northpointe Bank
555 Metro Place North, Suite 320
Dublin, OH 43017
NMLS ID: 563029
866.901.3570 phone
740.602.3320 mobile
866.901.3571 fax
Patricia M B…, Agent, Cincinnatti, OH
Fri May 24, 2013
My first reaction was "Are you kidding?" Average price in Ohio is below $200,000 (principal and interests at 4% interests = $955!) and you can get brand new houses for less than that. With payments of $3500 a month you can get a brand new house at Homearama in June for about $733,000 or anywhere else for that matter. Will not include insurance and taxes but in the case of new construction or total renovation the taxes are often abated. Or if you prefer older and sturdier construction with total renovation, you can get some incredible mansions for that price. In Cincinnati, houses in that price range are the exception rather than the norm and tend to be palatial. Again I can only speak for greater Cincinnati. I would be delighted to be your guide at Homearama, or to show you renovated mansions closer to town.

See my web site for listings. And here is how you can get in touch with me.

Patricia Baxter, MA, MPA
NABA PresidentRealtor with Nextage Achieve Realty
City of Cincinnati Ambassador
MD Preferred
http://patriciarealtor.com
pbaxter166@aol.com
tel. (cell) 513 225 0045
Kristin Cale…, Agent, Anytown, OH
Fri May 24, 2013
Good morning. $3200.00 a month will purchase a fine home in Ohio. However, there is a lot more to purchasing a home, such as loan type, FREE money programs, home locations, home types, etc. If you'd like to discuss this, please call me at 513-429-4500. Thank you, Kristin.
Jim Basquette…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu May 23, 2013
With good credit and down payment, you can by any home currently for sale in the are you are looking. I would be happy to help you, email me at Jim@JimSellsHomes.com
Web Reference:  http://JimSellsHomes.com
Joe Bauer, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu May 23, 2013
Please give me a call or send me a email and I will show you what $3200 mo will buy
Cincinnati has much to offer and affordable housing is just one of them.
Joe Bauer
Comey & Shepherd
513-404-1173
joebauer04@gmail.com
Tracy Tomer, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu May 23, 2013
YES. Depends on list price. You can get a lot of house with this amount.!
Have a great holiday weekend.
Tracy
tomerjon@fuse.net
513-404-0801
Michael Tegg…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu May 23, 2013
Easily. Most areas of Ohio are very affordable.

Michael E Teggart, Realtor Comey & Shepherd
513-300-7644 (voice/text)
mteggart@comey.com
Richard Baldi, Agent, Middletown, OH
Thu May 23, 2013
It might be able to. The best person to ask would be a loan officer. If you want I can put you in touch with a couple of them that I know. Contact me via email if you wish, Richard.Baldi@HERrealtors.com