Can I visit the house @ 53 Hall Ave, White Plains NY 10604?

Asked by Keumeni Youmbi, New Rochelle, NY Tue Jul 14, 2009

Answers

2
Gladys Viru…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Oct 26, 2011
I'd be happy to show you other properties in this area- that one is no longer available.

Call me

Gladys Viruet
914 589 2455
John Vrooman, Agent, White Plains, NY
Tue Jul 14, 2009

If your talking about MLS# 2918861 I'm sorry to report that the property has a sale pending. (Sale "Pending" = Contracts are signed & contract contingencies have been satisfied...buyers and sellers are for the most part just waiting for a closing to take place.

Once you have a Realtor who you trust, and who understands what you want and can afford...you're home search can proceed much more effectively! (You could simply call your Realtor and ask them your questions).

Do you have a working relationship with a Realtor yet? If not, maybe it would be worth your taking a chance and simply contacting me or another Realtor. I'm confident that you will find that your home searching experience will improve greatly after you establish a working relationship with a Realtor!