Rose Triplett, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

Can I trade a home for another home?

Asked by Rose Triplett, Louisville, KY Thu Dec 8, 2011

Answers

6
Neil Blumberg, Agent, Louisville, KY
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Yes you can trade. There's a web site dedicated to trades. It will take some skill. Sometimes trades are 3 way but seldom more. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.metro1realty.com
Becky Lusch, Agent, Louisville, KY
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Hi Rose, yes you can trade your home for another. If you would like to discuss the process and how it works feel free to call me. My cell: 502-639-9617. Becky Lusch Keller Williams Realty
Anne Mayhugh, Agent, Louisville, KY
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Yes you may, you need someone who knows how to structure the deal though.
Cassandra Kr…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Yes, trades are possible & do happen. If you do not already know who the other party is that would want the trade, you might want to have a talk with me about the marketing strategy for a trade. Of course if you have any real estate questions I am happy to be your expert resource. Feel free to contact me through my website at any time!

All the best!
Cassandra Kraig
Semonin Realtore
Carole Willi…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Possibly -- if you find another person who wants to trade.
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Thu Dec 8, 2011
I have financed many trades in Louisville. Make sure your team, Realtor and lender are on board, these transactions require a little extra TLC. You’ll need to do much of the foot work yourself to help your agent because of time constraints. But, yes is is possible, good luck,