Can I move his stuff out ? Sell it ? He owes me 1500 at least owes march and now april .

Asked by Ed Bertolas, Solana Beach, CA Fri Apr 19, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Caroline York, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Fri Apr 19, 2013
You should contact an attorney. If you do toss his "stuff" you could be violating some law so be sure you have the law on your side. It may be better to put it in storage or ask a friend to come and get it for him. Before you do something rash contact a lawyer.
1 vote
Caroline that is sound advice . I thank you . Yup been trying to get many of his so called "friends" to take his stuff but nada . He owes me 1500 so I am hawking his Taylors Made Clubs . Old ones . Let him sue me .
Flag Fri Apr 19, 2013
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Realtors do not give LEGAL advice:
For the same reason that you are asking these questions; WE DON"T KNOW.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Waterville Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more