Home Buying in San Francisco>Question Details

amandafcowan…, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Can I hire an agent to help me find a rental property for a cross country move from Florida?

Asked by amandafcowan2002, San Francisco, CA Tue Jul 29, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


You can absolutely find an agent who will help you with your upcoming move. I often work with renters in the city and actually, I currently have a few clients in the same position that you're in.

I would be happy to help in any way I can!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 31, 2014
Once you get the names of a few good realtors, I would recommend getting the names and numbers of their last 5 clients and giving them a call. If the past clients were satisfied with his/her effort, then you probably will too. Referrals are a great way to find a good agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 29, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer