Can I find out the floorplan for 14761 Brunswood?

Asked by Theresa Hanson, Orlando, FL Tue Nov 27, 2012

Someone else outbidded me : ( I love the floorplan and want to see if I can find another home on the market that has it - anyone know if this is possible and/or how?

Answers

4
Linda Jokben…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Nov 27, 2012
Hello Theresa,

I'm sorry that you didn't win your bid. It's a crazy market right now. I wasn't able to pull up a floor plan for that home but I was able to see on the tax records that this home was built by a large home builder called Lennar Homes. In my experience working for a home builder in the past, it is highly likely that there are other homes in the Wyndham Lakes community that is the same floor plan that this home is. It's just a matter of another home like it coming on the market in the time frame that you desire. Lennar is still building in Orlando and in Wyndham Lakes. You should have your realtor inquire about this for you. If you don't have one, I'd be more than happy to help.

Linda Jokbengboon
REALTOR®, SFR
RE/MAX Town Centre
330 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801
c. 336.404.8871 t.407.996.3200 f.407.843.2033
Daniel Kwak, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Nov 28, 2012
Hey Theresa,

It might be difficult to try to match that exact floorplan with another house on the market. I would suggest waiting for another home in the neighborhood to come out or check out homes from the same builder as Linda suggested. Ask your Realtor to keep you updated on any new listings that come out on the market and to update you daily since the market is a bit crazy right now. Hope you're able to get the house that you want! Best of luck.

Daniel Kwak
danielkwak@alumni.ufl.edu
Michelle Bar…, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Wed Nov 28, 2012
Good Morning Theresa

Having checked out the MLS for the latest status, I see this property is still showing active.

If you would like me to pursue this for you, to attain more information - please give me a ring:

Michelle Bardsley

(407) 619-1961

Weichert Realtors, Hallmark Properties

1787 W SR 434
Longwood, FL, 32750
Carl Head, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Nov 27, 2012
Hi Theresa,

You saying someone else outbid you indicates that you're working with an agent already... do you not have a trusting relationship with him/her? Can't you ask them to find this out?