Can I buy a house with my ITIN number?

Asked by Kristian Palacios, Lowell, MA Sat Jul 13, 2013

Hi I was wondering if I could buy a house with my ITIN number? I filed my taxes for the first time on this current year 2013 since I just got my ITIN number on march, reacently I also got credit approval for american express, citibank and credit one bank using my ITIN number as well according to them I have a credit score ranked as average, the only thing is that get paid by cash but also I have my wife that she works for a CNA agencie and of course she gets paid by check, she is been working there for 6 months so far, will that be a problem for buying a house?because we are tired of our lanlord and we are considering buying a house as soon as possible, hopefuly somebody here can help me with this, I will really appreciate any of your answers. Thank you

Answers

1
Justin Melo, Agent, Chelmsford, MA
Sat Jul 13, 2013
Banks like to see 2 years of work in the same field, and your income will not be counted since you do get paid by cash. I'd be happy to discuss this further with you and see if I could be of assistance. Contact me at anytime.