Can I buy a home from the goverment?

Asked by Echo1563, Ramsey County, MN Sun May 17, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sun May 17, 2009
You sure can. VA, FHA, Freddie Mac, HUD, and Fannie Mae forclosed homes are all available on your local MLS! Many of these homes have had a local Realtor working on them before the forclosure was final. On all the homes except HUD homes any agent can write your offer on them. On HUD homes only agents that work with a HUD registered broker can place your bid.

Good luck in your search.
Web Reference:
2 votes
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Sun May 17, 2009
Echo, Give this a look .................

or this.... ...

Even this might be interesting ........
Bank/Gov, Databases of properties for sale (REO/Foreclosure)

Good luck, Dunes
1 vote
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sun May 17, 2009
Are you talking about HUD homes which are foreclosures on FHA loans?
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more