G, Home Buyer in West Chester, PA

Calling all Mortgage Experts !!

Asked by G, West Chester, PA Mon Apr 28, 2008

I am a first time home buyer and looking to buy a condo soon (190-200K). My credit is not in that good shape - actually my credit scores are 624, 654 and 614 respectively - from the three credit bureaus. I make 49K annualy. I can put close to 10K down and I have no credit card or any other kind of debt. It would be of great help if anyone can give me an idea of what kind of rates I can get - how much amount I can qualify for ? Also, I was doing some research, can I qualify for an FHA loan ?

Gigi

Answers

2
Charles Coac…, , San Jose, CA
Mon Apr 28, 2008
Gigi,
I have three recommendations for you, check with BofA, Wells Fargo and a broker friend of mine George Pires of Princeton Capital, his email address is georgepires@princetoncap.com. Your only real choice is an FHA loan, they will look at the credit scores and may be able to help you with a loan. Most brokers and loan companies are not making money avvailable to anyone with less than a 680 credit score. BofA and Wells Fargo are going to be rolling out FHA loan programs in a big way. I just attended a seminar and Wells Fargo is going all out with FHA loans.
I wish you the best of luck on buying a home and getting your credit back in line.
I would also like to recommend that you check out Dave Ramsey and his program for fixing your financila problems. His book called Financial Peace and The Total Money Makeover will help you re-establish your credit rating, get your financial life in order and they are available at most book stores.

Charles Coachman
Joseph P. Jo…, , Huntington, WV
Thu Sep 10, 2009
I would be happy to assist with a mortgage quote. Fell free to contact me at 877-248-6890. I am a Federally Chartered Mortgage Banker and i am familiar with the area. I have many programs available, including FHA and many more.

Joseph Jones