CODA, Delray - construction update?

Asked by Jack, Delray Beach, FL Sun Jan 25, 2009

I know Google earth photos are old, and developer site had construction dates through December... is this complex almost complete, or would we move into a construction site? I'd like an honest assessment of when construction would be complete overall, as well as details (is the pool in?) and any tips on parts of the complex that may be more desirable. Looking to move in June!

Answers

1
David A Podg…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Mon Jan 26, 2009
MS Virtual Earth is newer - but still there is some construction to go.
Right now, developers are not proceeding with construction without sales. I was just at Coda the other day and it still has a ways to go.
There are some other properties nearby which would be great opportunities depending on your budget.

I would be happy to show you some. There is a great property further East (closer to the beach!) that is completed and only 8 units. It is less expensive than Coda ... might be worth a look!

David Podgursky
Broker-Associate
Boca Executive Realty
561-504-6949 cell
dp@bocaexecutive.com
http://www.davidpodgursky.com