Asked by Missg_na, Hayward, CA Tue Oct 8, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Can you give us the address so we can check it out? You can also contact me at 916-529-3707
0 votes
Jack Western, , Aptos, CA
Tue Oct 8, 2013
It depends on where the property is located, and it's present use. Also, zoning is most likely a factor. This would require the parcel number and a trip to the county planning department. I would be happy to assist you. My name is Jack Western, 334-2620.
0 votes
M.C. Dwyer, Agent, Boulder Creek, CA
Tue Oct 8, 2013
If you have a particular property in mind, an agent can look up the zoning for you. You can also work with the County to research potential property uses; most agents will help you with the process.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Aptos Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more