CAN YOU RECOMMEND AREAS I NTHE BRONX TO PURCHASE CONDOS?

Asked by Sharif Thacker, Bronx, NY Mon Sep 24, 2007

Answers

6
Vilma Denisia, Agent, New York, NY
Thu May 22, 2008
Tracy, the first thing is to get you preapproved. call me (845) 222-9071, i have direct mortgagors that can help you.
Tracy, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed May 21, 2008
`Hi I work for a city agency making 29,000.00 a year. I would like to purchase a co-op or condo in one of the five boroughs or prefferably in the bronx.
katika willi…, Agent, bronx, NY
Wed May 14, 2008
Sharif, what amenities do you require ie, close to bus. close to water, affordablility,close to city... there are many area's in the bronx which offers condo's but it depends on your preference of amenities that i mentioned above. you may email me some of your preference and i can advise you on the areas that will fit your needs.
Ralph Russo, Agent, New Rochelle, NY
Tue Apr 29, 2008
The Country Club, Throggs Neck and Pelham Bay area have many condos/ co-ops for sale. Many of them are waterfront. Feel free to contact me and I could send you some listings.
Vilma Denisia, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Apr 22, 2008
The Bronx is very busy with condo/coop sales. Contact me and i can send you available listings throughout the Bronx areas.
Aileen-Manha…, , New York, NY
Mon Sep 24, 2007
Mr. Thacker,

I've included a link below that may answer many of your questions. My opinion is that Riverdale and near Fordham University - Bronx campus - would be promising locations to purchase. Are you looking to purchase for investment or to live?

If you have the opportunity, you should walk/drive around the Bronx to determine where you would like to purchase. There are so many variables to take into account when purchasing that I recommend you speak with a Realtor to help you determine what neighborhoods meet your goals and budget. Feel free to contact me or Adina Greenberg. Adina also posts answers on Trulia and lives in Riverdale-south Bronx.

Hope this helps.