Buying a parcel of land in Palmdale, CA

Asked by Joseph, Lancaster, CA Mon Feb 18, 2013

I'm from China. I'm looking for a parcel of land in Palmdale / Lancaster which is known to have the city planning in the coming decades or so. Just to be promising enough for investment (not for building something on it). If any agent could briefly show a listing and evidence of the lot's trend/development in the near future, and leave your contact, that would be great. Thanks.

Answers

4
Johnny James, Agent, Carson, CA
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Lots of land available for sale in Lancaster/Palmdale.
Mandomoney, Home Buyer, Temecula, CA
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I am an owner of a couple of parcels in Palmdale and Im putting them up for sale by owner.
land is zoned m1/2 which is very desirable and limited for light industry and other uses. If interested email me at: mandomoney@verizon.net so I can answer any questions you might have.

Mando Montes
Kristine Hal…, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Please send me an email with your phone and email and your plans regarding the land and I will send you listings. In fact I have 3 land parcels now for sale. (661) 361-5314 or email khalajyan@gmail.com. Also check out my website. http://kristineh.kwrealty.com/ thanks and talk to you soon.
Rebecca Marv…, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
How much do you want to spend and how long do you want to hold on to the parcel?
any good stuff below US$10k? 5 years or so.
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013