Buying a home near Austin with acreage.

Asked by Lisa Campbell, Outside U.S. Tue Nov 19, 2013

Answers

8
Stuart McWil…, Agent, Lakeway, TX
Sun Nov 24, 2013
HI Lisa,

I would love to spend a few minutes on the phone with you to better understand your real estate needs. A home with acreage near Austin can mean different things to different people so I want to make sure we are on the same page in regards to what you want.

Also, if you haven't spoken with a lender yet about getting pre-qualified for a home loan, I would recommend doing so. The lender will be able to determine how much home you can afford so we won't waste time looking at properties that aren't within your purchasing power.

I have a few lenders I can recommend. I can be reached at 512-828-9867 or stuart@beyondrealtytx.com

I look forward to hearing from you! Stuart McWilliams, Licensed Broker Beyond Realty
Harmony Real…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hello Lisa,

Kudos to you for looking to buy Acreage in one of the most upcoming cities in America! It would be my pleasure to assist you in your endeavor- Please feel free to contact me; Tomoko Hall at 512-970-3953.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the Best,

Tomoko Hall
Eric Hegwer, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Hi Lisa,

I have a list of several dozen homes near Austin with land from 5-20 Acres. Feel free to call me directly or email and I'll send it right over.

Cheers,

Eric
512-712-5842
Eric@EricEstate.com

http://www.EricEstate.com
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Dear Lisa,
I found about a dozen homes with .75 of an acre or more in Austin. A few have 2-6 acres, All are close to Austin. Just follow the link below to see details. Take a peak and let me know if I can show any of them to you. If you already have a realtor, please have them show you. I don't want to step on anyones toes. Thanks!

Click the following link to view the listings:
http://matrix.abor.com/DE.asp?k=919853XGKQN&p=DE-3379299-700

Betina
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hi Lisa,

I would be happy to help you with your with your home search. Please feel free to contact me with your criteria, and I would be happy to send you some possibilities.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
There are some neighborhoods with larger lots around Austin. Bear in mind when builders develop large tracts of land and subdivide into larger/estate homesites they are in it to make money so we are generally not talking entry level homes. Occasionally you can find a existing home with 1-10 acres that is older for a more reasonable price. If you can tell me more details about what you are looking for, then I can send you a link to some homes that might work for you. All I need to know is your budget, minimum square footage you would consider and minimum amount of land, then we can go from there.

Betina
Michelle Ada…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hi Lisa!

Please send me an email, michelle@ultimaaustin.com

We can discuss the important factors in making a valuable investment in the areas around Austin.
I will follow up with an email with links to properties meeting your goals.

Michelle Adams,
REALTOR® GRI, CNE
Real Estate Consultant
Ultima Real Estate
512.574.2969 direct | 512.852.4412 fax | 512.22CONDO Office
http://www.UltimaAustin.com
Find me on: LinkedIn | Zillow| About Me |Trulia |
Havilah Maya, , Austin, TX
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Hi Lisa,

I'd love to talk with you about some properties. I know of a few properties with a bit of acreage and would love to show you some of them! At Keller Williams, we have over 600 agents working to help buyers and seller find what it is that they're looking for. Please contact me, Havilah Maya, at (512) 506-0525 to talk further in detail! I look forward to hearing from you!