Buyers agent

Asked by Ron29732, Rock Hill, SC Sun Jun 13, 2010

So, I have already identified the neighborhood I want, and sent emails to a couple of agents and none of them responded. Is it because I already know what subdivision I want to build in? I can't figure out what I did wrong?? Also, if a rep from the builder emails you, does that technically count as contact? I had one from KB homes email me about the neighborhood.

Answers

5
Stevens & Ma…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Fri Jul 27, 2012
You want to deal with an agent who is knows the area you are looking in and responds to emails and phone calls. I see it as a great advantage for you to know about the area where you want to live. Don't give up there are a lot of great agents that would be happy to work with you. Call Kevin Olson & Team. I am sure he would be happy to assist you.
We were referred to Team Stevens & Manley and glad we had to opportunity to work a team of professionals. They were alway available and answered all of out questions. Thanks to them, our transaction went smoothly.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
I know that I worked with Team Stevens & Manley and they always answered my email or phone calls.
Flag Fri Oct 12, 2012
Team Stevens & Manley was a gift. They were informative and they were their ever step of the way! Thank you. I have bought and sold many properties and they were always availalable to help us thru the whole process.
Flag Thu Oct 11, 2012
Thanks for your reply!
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
I recommend working with Team Stevens & Manley.
Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012
Scott and Kriss along with there team of professionals were instrumental in getting our home sold quickly and for the best price!!!
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Suggestion, ask for a receipt of the mail you sent. Sometimes a new email may go right to spam and never reach the Agent. If you were emailing myself and most other Agents they surely would answer you within a reasonable time!
Hi Allan, Thanks for your answer!!
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Jul 17, 2012
It's most likely nothing you did wrong, this (unfortunately) happens often. Our job is often much easier when a buyer has a good idea of what they want.
Thanks for sharing.
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012
Marty Mathis, , Rock Hill, SC
Tue Jul 17, 2012
You are welcome to contact me. I work in the Rock Hill area... I will be glad to help. 803.372.2131
Thanks for your reply!
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
KB Collins, , Queens, NY
Sun Jun 13, 2010
Have you tried calling them, more than not, it could just be an email thing. As you know the personal touch is always best.

Also if you find yourself dealing with an agent who is not responsive it is time to move on and engage another realtor. The agents not answering you back may be a blessing in disguise. You want to work with someone reliable.

Keep looking I am sure you will find a buyers agent willing to go the extra mile.

Attorney / Broker
Short Sale and Foreclosure Defense
Helping Home Sellers in New York
Web Reference:  http://collinsrealtyteam.com
Great Response!
Flag Fri Aug 31, 2012