Buyer's rep in Bloomfield, NJ area?

Asked by Leavingnyc, Bloomfield, NJ Sat May 1, 2010

We've found a bunch of potentials listed in Bloomfield and nearby towns we'd like to look at.

Can anyone recommend someone in that area who can rep us and get us in to look at them?

Answers

8
Barbara P. Hughes’ answer
Barbara P. H…, , Upper Montclair, NJ
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Not sure you've gotten the answer, or the agent you might be looking for ( you've gotten plenty of attention) but I would love to help you find a home in bloomfield. As a current resident of bloomfield and lifetime reisdent of Essex County ( I grew up in MOntclair); I not only know the real estate marekt but will be able to help you out with movers and contractors, schools if needed, tranportation informationa dnaeven where to get the best pizza in the area( thin crust or pan style?).
Email me anytime - day or night and I will be glad to help you....realestate@thenciholasteam.com
Carl Ben Wit…, Agent, Upper Montclair, NJ
Thu May 6, 2010
I see you are still receiving answers. No evidence that you are working with anyone. Do you know of a web site I can buy into and get customers to contact me? How much will that cost me?
Donna & David…, Agent, UPPER MONTCLAIR, NJ
Thu May 6, 2010
Hello:
I am a licensed Realtor from the only Century 21 office located in Bloomfield. I would be happy to assist you. Please call my cell 917 743-6809.

David Leedy
Century 21 Gemini LLC Realty
1283 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Suzanne Pari…, Agent, Pompton Plains, NJ
Sun May 2, 2010
Hi Leavingnyc,

I will be happy to help you find a home in the Bloomfield area. As an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) and former resident of Upper Montclair and North Caldwell I am very familiar with the area. I can be reached at 201-259-5205
Sloan Berman, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Sat May 1, 2010
When did you want to see homes Bloomfield? I am a Coldwell Banker in the area and would be happy to help you. Call me at 862-368-4963 or email me at sloan.berman@cbmoves.com.

-Sloan Berman
Web Reference:  http://www.sloanberman.com
Jeffrey Boge…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Sat May 1, 2010
Hi Leavingnyc,
There are certainly some great values in Bloomfield. You will definitely want to work with someone who knows the nuances of the town as well as the neighborhood schools. As someone who focuses on representing buyers in Bloomfield I am certainly happy to share that knowledge with you. Feel free to reach out with specific question or to set something up. I encourage you to review our previous Trulia voice answers about Bloomfield as well. Good Luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Jeffrey Bogert
(973) 464-0568
Web Reference:  http://www.burbtimes.com
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Sat May 1, 2010
Hi. I take it from your screenname - you are leaving New York City?

Well, Leavingnyc, I would be happy to work with you in the Bloomfield, NJ area(s). Growing up in neighboring town of Belleville and my husband in Bloomfield and both our families still living in the towns, I maintain strong connections to the real estate market in that area of Essex County. I know the towns, the school systems, the communities and would love to share my knowledge with you.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I would love to speak with you and at the very least, I can send you a wealth of town information.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116 office
Gina.Chirico@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Sat May 1, 2010
You can be the first to see my new listing on Fairway- the Oak View section with its great school, on Weds or later. Great price- $335,000. Send me your email address and I wioll send details. I live and work Bloomfield. We sell the most houses in Bloomfield. My contact: cwitzig@verizon.net. 973-632-8593. Contact me for a list of possibles. You will want to be pre-approved as a buyer, this assures that your offer will be viewed as cash, a strong position to be in. My office colleague Michelle Bueno and set you up, no charge. 973 214-5151. But give me call. Carl